Türkiye'nin En Güvenilir Program Arşivi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Türkiye'nin En Güvenilir Program Arşivi
***HOSGELDINIZ*** !!!!! FORUMUMUZDAN YARARLANMANIZ ICIN LUTFEN UYE OLUNUZ.....HESABINIZI AKTIF ETMEYI UNUTMAYIN ( E-POSTANIZDAN )***

AnasayfaKapıGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap
En son konular
» Discovery disproves simple concept of memory as 'storage space'
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimePerş. Ağus. 04, 2011 10:09 am tarafından Misafir

» стрижка бикини фото
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimePerş. Ağus. 04, 2011 10:01 am tarafından Misafir

» You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeÇarş. Ağus. 03, 2011 4:39 pm tarafından Misafir

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeSalı Ağus. 02, 2011 11:16 pm tarafından Misafir

» лепнина на стенах
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeSalı Ağus. 02, 2011 9:20 pm tarafından Misafir

» техническое руководство сузуки гранд витара 2008 2, 7 литра;1
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeSalı Ağus. 02, 2011 4:59 pm tarafından Misafir

» deep sea fish oil
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeSalı Ağus. 02, 2011 3:07 am tarafından Misafir

» vegas slot machine payout comparison
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeSalı Ağus. 02, 2011 12:43 am tarafından Misafir

» Wellnigh as cheap as download
You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimePtsi Ağus. 01, 2011 8:10 pm tarafından Misafir

Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
Kimler hatta?
Toplam 7 kullanıcı online :: 0 Kayıtlı, 0 Gizli ve 7 Misafir

Yok

Sitede bugüne kadar en çok 30 kişi Salı Eyl. 19, 2023 12:45 pm tarihinde online oldu.
Tarıyıcı
 Kapı
 Indeks
 Üye Listesi
 SSS
 Arama
Forum
Ortaklar
bedava forum
Eylül 2024
PtsiSalıÇarş.Perş.CumaC.tesiPaz
TakvimTakvim

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
entenrev
Misafir

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Empty
MesajKonu: You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.   You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Icon_minitimeÇarş. Ağus. 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello. I have the same spec as oweow i.e. P3 733 with 256 SDRAM and it takes me 5 hours to copy a DVD say Vanhelsing I am using an internal DVD try and USB LG writer it takes 2 hours to write the ISO image it takes 13min to write it at work on a P4 2.8 DDRRam using the same USB writer what do you think I should do?
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Türkiye'nin En Güvenilir Program Arşivi :: **Videolar***-
Buraya geçin: